Saturday, August 30, 2008

Way back in April

Way back in April I went to visit my sisters in Houston. I also got to see the rest of the Houston family while I was there. It was, as always, a good time to be had. I am including a few photos here and there are quite a few more, too. The link is below.

Trampolines rock!
We had a barbecue at Randy's. The kids all had fun playing in the backyard. For some reason I didn't jump on the trampoline. The reason for that omission is unclear to me now.


Those crazy kids
More niece and nephew madness


Studious lady

Christy is studying the night away.


Julie and Jenny
Jenny and I posing for your delight.


Me with the boys
Here I am with Joe and Oliver


For more pictures, you can click here.

4 comments:

little.monkey said...

Yay for Julie blogs! We want more! You always have great pics that we don't get to see until months later. You're such a punk. I love you anyway though.

Christy said...

I miss my sister :(

Anonymous said...

MOMMY THERES NO PICTURES OF ME!!!!! FILL MY FOOD BOWL NOW. AND THROW ONE OF YOUR HAIR TINGS FOR ME. AND GIVE ME BUTTER. AND PAY MORE ATTENTION TO ME. AND LETS GO FOR A DRIVE. BUT LET ME DRIVE. GOTTA GO DOODOO.

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog! I wrote a response, but I thought I should drop you a line here because I didn't know exactly where to respond. I'm still a novice, so pardon my being a blog dork :-)