
So, I have wanted to get your opinion on this for awhile, but hadn't gotten around to taking a picture. I bought Todd a little desktop dartboard at Target. It was one of those dollar, probably made in China kinds of things. I have a couple of thoughts about it. First of all, what's up with those sinister eyes? Secondly, why does it say "relex?" Even if it was supposed to say "Relax" that doesn't make much sense to me. It makes me thing of some translyvanian hypnotist. I think they are trying to take over my soul.

For my second trick, I noticed this the other day. Todd drinks a lot of special herbal teas (like Milk Thistle Tea) that are supposed to be good for him. There are about 5 or 6 boxes in our pantry. The other day, I noticed this on the boxes. This tea is made about 10 minutes away from where my dad lives. Crazy!
7 comments:
That dart board is crazy... if you think about it as a dart board which answers whether or not you will "get romantic" (like "can we tonight." "well go ask the dart board.") it is pretty funny; especially since there aren't really very many positive answers. It is especially odd that the mean eyes are on the 'yes' box.
Those crazy mormons are really into all kinds of herbal teas and treatments... to bad you didn't notice before you visited, you could ahve picked up a case load for a discounted price, or not.
The dart board is like a dangerous version of a Magic 8-ball.
Mormons have been into herbalism and "natural healing" since the early days of the church (which, if you really look at The Word of Wisdom, makes sense). The herbalist couple that Joel (remember him?) did his training in Denver with were LDS. :)
You've got to love the chinese. I know alot of herbs out their are sold through Utah. I think they have some sort of black market herb scam.
on.the.run... I don't think it's for romantic things. I think it's for your desk at work. I think that's why there are so many negative answers and the helpful suggestion that you should "relex."
mom... the dart board is actually magnetic, so it is not very dangerous, afterall.
The main thing that I thought was weird about the herbal tea wasn't so much that it was from Utah as that it is from a town so close to where dad lives.
That dart board is the coolest. Did you see all those weird features before you bought it, or only afterward did you have the time to inspect it? I think that it is, indeed, trying to steal your soul. I say...sell it, it looks like you'll get something good if you do.
Also, that is weird that it is made so close to Dad. I wonder if we drove past it and had no idea. Makes you wonder...relex...relex.
I don't think it's for romantic things. I think it's for your desk at work.
An "executive decision-maker"
the dart board is actually magnetic, so it is not very dangerous, afterall.
Ah. Well, the darts could still clunk you in the head. But a magic 8-ball would be far more dangerous if you threw it.
"Relex dont do it"
I think it is funnier as a "romantic" dart board.
Post a Comment